Sapphire Cyon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(AJ) Eunhyuk’s UFO Town Replies

Goto down

(AJ) Eunhyuk’s UFO Town Replies Empty (AJ) Eunhyuk’s UFO Town Replies

Příspěvek  KyuHyunnie Sun Jul 27, 2008 1:19 am

July 19

E.L.F: Hyukgoo, Jewel Guy, Monkey, Eun gem, Hyo Jae; Your nicknames can’t second Kyuhyun oppa’s?
Hyukjae: Kyuhyun can’t catch up with me. He he
*Okay, I’m so fail at translating Korean names from Hanja so I apologize if I get them wrong~

E.L.F: Hyo Jae oppa, You’ve worked hard today, you were so handsome at Lotte World, he. Oppa, the halo when you were coming down (from the stage).. kya *I think she was referring to a picture of him with the ‘halo-like’ light… If I didn’t remember wrongly XD
Hyukjae: Me? Haha… I shine from within~

E.L.F: Oppa, Super Junior have entered the pretty OOO space?
Hyukjae: What’s the answer~?

E.L.F: I’ve seen oppa many times, but Jung Woo Sung is too suave, he. I’m in a dilemma He
Hyukjae: Say me!! If I’m not handsome I’ll hold it in!

E.L.F: Oppa I’m having exams now! But I will ace them, because just like Youngwoon oppa, I will compete for knowledge;;;
Hyukjae: Youngwoon oppa….. is he scary?

E.L.F: Hyo Jae! Hyo Jae! Hyo Jae!Hyo Jae! Hyo Jae! Hyo Jae! Hyo Jae! Hyo Jae! Hyo Jae! Hyo Jae~~! I am ELF ah, He
Hyukjae: ELF ELF ELF ELF! I am~ Jewel Guy ah

E.L.F: He, I know Oppa’s a jewel~ kya ha ^.^ Even if I take a plane and fly off, I’d also want to go to a place where I can see Oppa’s shine, he. Jewel, jjang!
Hyukjae: Bong~ I’m gonna hit you!

E.L.F: Hyo Jae Hyo Jae Hyo Jae~ I love you~ I need you… What’s next… Ah, what to do? Oppa’s lyrics are a little.. hu..ㅜ *lyrics to ‘Sunny’
Hyukjae: ELF ya, look at us~ I want to become ELF’s jewel, he he

N.B* Apparently, ‘Hyo Jae’ is a nickname the Korean fans gave Hyukjae, playing around with his birth name…
KyuHyunnie
KyuHyunnie
→Too Perfect ★★★★★

https://sapphire-cyon.forumczech.com

Návrat nahoru Goto down